Here are some of the things I've learned:
- Blogging is a good way to get ideas out of my head and just have fun with random things
- Being active in the Tweet-verse is both a blessing and a curse. A blessing because I have met some really amazing people who have been really encouraging with my writing. It's a curse because I keep connecting with all these awesome people who are also awesome writers and I don't have time to read ALL THE THINGS!
- Setting random blog locations is fun and silly, but sometimes results in some weird traffic sources. I have since learned to never set any of my locations in Russia. My number one referral site at the moment is a children's furniture site in Russia. Why? I have no clue. And yes, every blog is a different location. Have fun. :D
- The #writemotivation movement is awesome and really helpful in developing your obsession with writing.
- Plotting the end of a book can be very scary and amazing at the same time.
- If you write everyday, you can accomplish a lot.
- I can write and people enjoy it.
Now for my #writemotivation goal check in.
- Blog once a week: Check
- Finish WIP#1 by the end of May: Um...may not make it unless I have a super productive streak, but still possible
- Cheer on my #writemotivation tweeps: YES!
Finally, I have found my mascot. He needs a name. I'm up for suggestions. Yes, it is a stuffed tarantula wearing a Robin Hood hat.
'Till next time.