So, about four, yes four, months ago, the lovely Valerie Cole tagged me in a blog post. You know the ones where you have to answer questions? Yeah, those. Apparently, I never responded. Er...yeah...sorry.
So, here are some answers.
1. What do you want to be when you grow up? I refuse to grow up! Seriously, I want to be a full time writer.
2. Were you ever afraid of the dark or anything under your bed? Yes. I was scared of things hiding in my closet when I was younger. Now I have night terrors of cats walking on the ceiling (don't ask, I don't know either).
3. What time of day do you read/write the most? Afternoon/Evening usually on the weekdays. Weekends are different. I'll write/read during the day.
4. When you’ve had a hard or a bad day, what makes you feel better? Losing myself in a game on the computer and having a can of coke zero.
5. If you could own any kind of creature (mythical or not) what would it be? Easy. Unicorn. I loved them as a kid and always wanted one. Also, dragons...dragons are awesome.
6. Are you an extrovert or introvert? I'm in the middle. I'm an ambivert.
7. If you could be anybody for just a day, who would it be and why? Spiderman...Ok, I have no clue. I've never wanted to be anybody else. I know, I'm boring. I'm a librarian for crying out loud.
8. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why? Super-speed is awesome. You can run up walls. Of course, being able to pick up tanks would be awesome. Oh, I know! The power of the witty come-back. I'm horrible at saying them on the spur of the moment (my private shame). So, being able to zing anybody would be awesome.
9. What’s the worst trouble you ever got into or the best thing you ever got away with as a kid? The worst trouble? I don't know. I remember getting yelled out for playing in tar with my older brother (he started it, I just followed). The best thing? I never really did anything super bad (shocking I know). If I did something, I got caught. I was a horrible liar.
10. What were your best and worst subjects at school? Worst subject? Social studies. Best subject? Math and music.
11. What’s one thing you want to learn before you die (e.g. a musical instrument, a language, how to perform brain surgery, e.t.c.)?
I would love to learn how to fly a plane or a helicopter. Despite being scared of heights. It's also one of the few things I can't teach myself. Most everything else, I can teach myself fairly easily. The other thing I'd like to do is learn to draw. That one has always eluded me.
So there you have it. 11 random questions answered. Now maybe Valerie will call of the goon squad... ;-)
'Till Next Time.