*gets bloody scourge from the blood scourge closet*
Seriously, thought, lots of stuff going on in my head. I'm starting to get a good feel for how I want Snapshot to go and even the characters. It has some serious dark stuff, but not the same or to the same degree as Hate Jacket. That kind of dark doesn't fit. Snapshot will be lighter and I hope to get some snappy interplay between my two lead characters.
But there will be drama. As a matter of fact, I actually made myself slightly ill while writing the first chapter. Not that anything was happening directly to my MC, it was more how people were acting around her. Where Hate Jacket will make your heart pound, I think Snapshot will break your heart a little.
Now for my goals.
- Try not to kill my muse My muse and I have agreed to a cease-fire.
- Write up character stuff and whatnot for “Snapshot”, aka the Uber Plot Bunny. Going well so far. I'm not up to a chapter a week yet, but getting there.
- Blog once a week. Almost missed it this week!
- Cheer on my buddies. I've tossed out some #writemotivation dino tackles and stuff, but need to hit some blogs.
- Try not to obsess about HJ being at Mentor Agent. Struggling with this, but I've talked to a couple people about it and I'm ok for the time being.
'Till Next Time.