I should be punished.
Anyway, I'm slowly recovering from the surgery. I'm up to 30 degrees of flexibility down. Up is better as the ligament controlling that motion wasn't the one worked on. I have an appointment with the hand doctor next week and we'll see where we go from there. So, for the time being, I'm being abused by my physical therapist.
I told her we needed a safe word besides "Oh God, that hurts!" or "I hate you!" or "Please God, make it stop" or "Just chop the damn thing off, it'll hurt less!" because those things just make her laugh.
And now for August's goals:
- Write every day. This will be hampered by the wrist surgery, but still something I need to strive for. I haven't done this yet, but the wrist is still cumbersome to use because of the brace. However, it isn't so much in the way as to make writing impossible. So, I've been slow getting back to this point.
- Blog once a week. Yup! Haven't done the weekly updates, but I have had a couple blog posts a week since the beginning of the month.
- Cheer on my #writemotivation tweeps Getting better at this. Missed out on a few days because of the surgery and then plague
- Read two books. Er...I'm not sure I've read anything this month. I'll have to check.
- Participate in the Pay It Forward Giveaway (see button on the side-bar). YES! Had a lot of fun with it and hope to do it again soon.
'Till Next Time.