Now onto my final #writemotivation post for July. Next month isn't a checkup month, but I'm still setting goals. Goals give us direction.
Now on to the #writemotivation update
- Finish draft of WIP: DONE! YAY! HAPPY DANCE!
- Figure out what I'm writing next: YUP! I also wrote down nine other story ideas that I want to write at some point
- Do character sketching/world building for new WIP: Done and I've already written 2 chapters.
- Blog once a week: Yup.
- Cheer everyone else on: Yes. This is the part I love about #writemotivation (besides the writing part!). I love cheering people on. I'll even cheer people on who aren't in #writemotivation. Why? Because I can. :D
- Write 15K new words on my new WIP.
- Blog at least once a week (with maybe the occasional vlog thrown in there)
- Continue to cheer my #writemotivation tweeps
- Start saving to attend the RT Booklovers convention in May 2013. It's in Kansas city, so I'll only need to save for the conference fee of $469 and maybe parking...unless I find someone to carpool with...maybe I should do a kickstarter project on this? Ok, that wouldn't work, but you can't blame a guy for trying.