I'm not sure how it started, but I know how it ends. I think it started with an innocent comment about my hair being on the long side in my recent vlog (see this post). This then became a "hey look, Andrew, you should cut your hair like this!" I don't have a picture anymore, but suffice it to say, it was not "age appropriate". Not to mention the odd piercings (eyebrow, lip, and huge gauges in the ears). Then there was mention of a cape, a tattoo (which turned into eyeball tattoos..I didn't know that you could do until then). Anyway, there was a long (and weird) discussion on Twitter about it. The end result was made by the very strange, yet fun, Jamie Dement (yes, she is demented). Be forewarned, what is seen, cannot be unseen.
|Yes, that is a dinosaur with a flaming chocolate chip cookie|
With friends like mine...who needs enemas...er...enemies. :D
Now on to the #writemotivation update (no real changes from last one)
- Finish draft of WIP: DONE! YAY! HAPPY DANCE!
- Figure out what I'm writing next: YUP! I also wrote down nine other story ideas that I want to write at some point
- Do character sketching/world building for new WIP: Almost done with chapter 1. I have several characters developed (at least partially).
- Blog once a week: So far so good!
- Cheer everyone else on: Yes! Although I could do some more cheering (IMHO).