Here is the last post for May with my goals for June's writemotivation
Submit HJ to at least 10 agentsPut on hold for the time being.
- Do Revisions to HJ for something awesome (details later) Finished and off to my Mentor Agent. And now I wait for her to get back to me.
- Attend RT2013 DONE!!! HAD AN AMAZING TIME!!!!
- Do more world building and write a couple chapters on new shiny MS Did not happen, see this post.
- Blog at least once a week. Yes. Although last week I didn't have a writemotivation update
- Cheer on my #writemotivation buds! Kind of a fail this month. I'll try to do better next month.
And now for June's goals (going from memory as KT hasn't posted the new goal list:
- Write a chapter a week on new new MS, titled Snapshot.
- Blog at least once a week.
- Cheer on my #writemotivation buds!
That's all I've got so far. Hope you all have an awesome week.
And now for a cute gif of a baby hamster eating some broccoli. Because reasons.
'Till Next Time
Looks like you did all right for May. Some goals are better than none. Hey, I have a book called Snapshots! The fact that yours is going to be title Snapshot makes me grin. It's like they're twins... or something. lolReplyDelete
LOL. :D Mine's a YA contemp about a girl who takes an less than appropriate photo that her jerk BF posts to the internet. :DDelete
Awesome job on your goals! Even if you didn't get them all done, you TRIED. *hugs* Can't wait to see where HJ is going to go!ReplyDelete
*hugs* :D Thanks. I'm really excited too. I'm trying not to chew my nails while I wait. :DDelete
so hard to wait, isn't it? keep up the good work and fuzzy gifs.ReplyDelete
YES IT IS! :D And fuzzy gifs make everything better. :DDelete