Honestly I can't get it out of my head. It's so deliciously obsessive. Anyway, I mentioned that it gave me ideas, but I hadn't really thought too much about it. Anyway, she and I started talking and next thing I know we have a story idea.
Not that she and I are writing a story together, but rather, we're kind of, sort of, maybe seeing who can write it first. My money is on her, but she's admitted that she has a LOT of stuff on her plate. So who knows. We'll see. We each have our take on the story. It'll be interesting to see what happens.
- Try not to kill my muse My muse and I have agreed to a cease-fire.
- Write up character stuff and whatnot for “Snapshot”, aka the Uber Plot Bunny. I need to clone myself. That is all.
- Blog once a week. Almost missed it this week!
- Cheer on my buddies. Monday I hit several blogs. :D
- Try not to obsess about HJ being at Mentor Agent. Got an email from my mentor letting me know that I should be hearing from them soon. MEEEEP!
Anyway, that's it for now. Wednesday (bright and early), I have a cover reveal for Rachel O'Laughlin's book, The Coldness of Marek.
UPDATE: Forgot to link to my Pinterest board so you can see the cast and music inspiration for the book.
'Till Next Time