Now onto my final #writemotivation post for July. Next month isn't a checkup month, but I'm still setting goals. Goals give us direction.
Now on to the #writemotivation update
- Finish draft of WIP: DONE! YAY! HAPPY DANCE!
- Figure out what I'm writing next: YUP! I also wrote down nine other story ideas that I want to write at some point
- Do character sketching/world building for new WIP: Done and I've already written 2 chapters.
- Blog once a week: Yup.
- Cheer everyone else on: Yes. This is the part I love about #writemotivation (besides the writing part!). I love cheering people on. I'll even cheer people on who aren't in #writemotivation. Why? Because I can. :D
- Write 15K new words on my new WIP.
- Blog at least once a week (with maybe the occasional vlog thrown in there)
- Continue to cheer my #writemotivation tweeps
- Start saving to attend the RT Booklovers convention in May 2013. It's in Kansas city, so I'll only need to save for the conference fee of $469 and maybe parking...unless I find someone to carpool with...maybe I should do a kickstarter project on this? Ok, that wouldn't work, but you can't blame a guy for trying.
YAY COngrats throws Flaming Dino cookies and waves chocolate dipped pompoms (nom) :DReplyDelete
So, um yeah, well, good luck on all that writing (So jealous! stupid work)
LOL. I have work too! I don't get writing time until after 9pm most days (except weekends).Delete
Gibbs head slap! Awesome! Love NCIS!ReplyDelete
Well done on your goals!
Why thank you! :D As soon as I wrote "slap me", NCIS popped into my head. Couldn't resist. :DDelete
Well done on completing all your goals. Good luck with the new WIP. :)ReplyDelete
Thanks! :D Don't forget to smack if I start whining too much. :DDelete
Congratulations! You totally WON those goals. Well done!! I'm not sure I can do the head slap as well as Gibbs, but maybe I can find someone to practise on (LOL). I'm so impressed by your productivity!ReplyDelete
Thanks, Chy! :D I've gotten lots of cheering from the #writemotivation peeps. Helps a lot. :DDelete
excellent work on the goals - no head slap today, but i'll be watching! (just kidding).ReplyDelete
LOL. :D Oh, I'm sure I'll need one every once in a while. :DDelete
Hahaha, I love the NCIS reference ;)ReplyDelete
I must say you have done AMAZING! You have not only completed, but surpassed some of your goals. Major accomplishment envy going on here. Congrats :)
& thank you for all the cheering on, will try to do the same next month!
:D Thank you! It helps having #writemotivation peeps to cheer. Seeing you guys do your stuff is seriously inspirational. It's a circle of awesome! :DDelete
As soon as I wrote "smack me", I immediately thought of that headslap. :D