One of the posts is a vlog as part of Victoria Schwab's history vlog series on histories. She's doing this on her blog as part of a lead up to the Archived release in four months. She posted a video talking about it here.
The other post I'm working on involves alternative computer input setups. This came to light when one of the people I followed was reduced to using only one hand for the next few months. Scary for a writer, and she was scared. She and I talked about various alternates to keyboard entry and I'm working on getting a post about it formulated. I will hopefully have that done before the end of the month.
Ok, now for the #writemotivation update:
- Write 15K more on HJ I'm just under 26K total, which means that I have a little over 4K left to write this month to make my goal.
- Blog once a week I'm up to 10 posts this month, so yeah, got it.
- Try and squeeze in some fun reading in there (non-beta/crit stuff). Not sure how that will pan out though! I'm about half way done with Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater. If you haven't read it, it's awesome.
- Read slush pile for Niteblade (a little behind on this one) I've been doing this off and on all month. Need to read some more.
- Cheer on my #writemotivation peeps! Always! :D
|NINJA TURTLE POWER!!!!!!
How's your month been going?
One last thing. I entered a blog hop challenge (yes, I'm sure you're tired of hearing about it). Anyway, I wrote a flash fiction story and it needs votes! Click on the link and vote!
'Till next time!