- Try not to kill my muse Done. Muse is cooperating and adding more stories to my brain...
- Write up character stuff and whatnot for “Snapshot”, aka the Uber Plot Bunny. I did that and even wrote the first chapter.
- Blog once a week. Done.
- Cheer on my buddies. On blogs and even on twitter. Plus I attended a virtual meetup and made Michelle laugh so hard she just about fell out of her chair.
- Try not to obsess about HJ being at Mentor Agent. Done. *twitch* Got an email from my mentor letting me know that I should be hearing from them soon. MEEEEP!
We took a lot of pictures of Michelle because she had the best facial expressions. I'll be nice and not post an embarrassing one...I'll keep those for blackmail later.
|I was laughing so hard I was crying.
Now on to July's goals.
- Try to write every day or do something involving writing (really didn't do that in June and ended up flopping around like a dying goldfish)
- Finish up my beta read (if I don't finish it before the end of June)
- Cheer my #writemotivation pals on
- Blog once a week.
For more info on the auction and how you can help, go to Jessa Russo's blog. There are links to the various auction items. If you don't want to help her directly, there are other people affected by the flood who have lost jobs and homes.
'Till Next Time