- Try not to kill my muse Done. Muse is cooperating and adding more stories to my brain...
- Write up character stuff and whatnot for “Snapshot”, aka the Uber Plot Bunny. I did that and even wrote the first chapter.
- Blog once a week. Done.
- Cheer on my buddies. On blogs and even on twitter. Plus I attended a virtual meetup and made Michelle laugh so hard she just about fell out of her chair.
- Try not to obsess about HJ being at Mentor Agent. Done. *twitch* Got an email from my mentor letting me know that I should be hearing from them soon. MEEEEP!
We took a lot of pictures of Michelle because she had the best facial expressions. I'll be nice and not post an embarrassing one...I'll keep those for blackmail later.
|I was laughing so hard I was crying.|
Now on to July's goals.
- Try to write every day or do something involving writing (really didn't do that in June and ended up flopping around like a dying goldfish)
- Finish up my beta read (if I don't finish it before the end of June)
- Cheer my #writemotivation pals on
- Blog once a week.
For more info on the auction and how you can help, go to Jessa Russo's blog. There are links to the various auction items. If you don't want to help her directly, there are other people affected by the flood who have lost jobs and homes.
'Till Next Time
The Google Hangouts was so much fun, despite my tardiness and my falling asleep :P We need to do this again! Yes?ReplyDelete
Good luck on garnering more than $10 for your auction! Love that you're doing that! And so sad for Freaky!! Hope it all clears up soon! It's so heartbreaking!
Yes, we need to do it again. :DDelete
And yes, it really is heartbreaking, but she's safe and her family is safe.
BTW, I think you should have used the pic with the Skunktopus on your head! :DDelete
It's not a skunk! It's a stuffed tarantula!Delete
Skunktopus, stuffed tarantula, same thing, right?ReplyDelete
Glad to see my facial expressions amused you so. ;-)
And congrats on making so much progress on your goals! That's really awesome. And hopefully the feedback you get on HJ will be super-helpful!
The tarantula's name is Elton and he's very sensitive about the skunktopus jokes... ;-)Delete
And yes, I hope the feedback on HJ will be very helpful and I can start sending it out to the people wanting it.
Now you understand why I get so distracted at write-ins during NaNoWriMo.ReplyDelete
I'm too busy watching Michelle write.
HAHAHAHA! Next time you need to take pictures. ;-)Delete
I'm trying to think of an arrow to the knee Skyrim joke, but coming up with nothing. Aw well. Looks to me like you did fine on your goals. Hooray! On to July!ReplyDelete
HA! :D I once was a full time writer like you until I took an arrow in the knee? ;-)Delete
great work and love the pics - so wish i could have made the hang out - one of my teens decided to have a hormone-fueled melt down right about then. it was ugly. i took notes. it will appear in a book at some point.ReplyDelete
i hadn't heard about feaky's trouble - would definitely like to help out. will visit said auction right away.
I've dealt with tween meltdowns myself. You have my sympathy. Maybe you can make it next time. :DDelete
And thanks for checking out the auction!
I love that failure isn't a part of your vocabulary. I'm trying to teach my boys that can't shouldn't be in theirs. And I donated a fifty page critique in the auction. I hope we end up raising a ton for Feaky!ReplyDelete
Oh very cool! Glad you could help out! I have a feeling we're raising a ton of money.Delete
And yes, I try to teach my kids that failure is only when you stop trying.